Astrology plays a major role in medical sciences and still more in dentistry field. For example a waning moon makes a better dental appointment. The favorable time for removing plaque is when the moon is waning, because new formation is thus kept within bounds. The ideal time would be Capricorn days when the moon is on the wane.
It is also advised to avoid a dental visit when the Mercury is retrograde as the process would be much painful and would produce much discomfort for the native.
• Dental hygienists and technicians - Virgo
• Dental trouble - Saturn, Jupiter
• Dentists, dentistry - Mars, Scorpio, the 6th house, Saturn
• Dentures - Neptune
• Drilling, drilling machines - Mars
• Teeth- Saturn ,Aquarius, Jupiter, Cancer
• Decayed teeth or abscessed tooth - Saturn
• False teeth - Neptune
• Lower teeth - Taurus
• Upper Teeth - Aries
• Dental drills - Mars
A Scorpio dentist is not a cruel personality as many patients think. Instead they are more honest with the process and the pain and discomfort involved.